2023 Chevrolet Blazer for Sale in Easley, SC, Near Greenville
Why should you buy a 2023 Chevrolet Blazer in Easley, SC, Near Greenville?
The 2023 Chevrolet Blazer for sale at Mike Hovart Chevrolet in Easley, SC, near Greenville, is the fun-to-drive SUV that provides comfort and versatility.
The 2023 Chevrolet Blazer: What We Like
The standard engine is a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder that delivered an impressive 228 hp/258 lb.-ft. of torque, 29 highway mpg.* Meanwhile the available 3.6L V6 generates 308 hp/270 lb.-ft. of torque and can tow up to 4,500 pounds.+ Both engines come paired with a smooth-shifting 9-speed automatic transmission and available AWD for superior traction on slick roads.
Seat up to five passengers inside the cabin with 30.5 cubic feet behind the rear seats, or fold those seats flat to get a max cargo area of 64.2 cubic feet. Standard dual-zone automatic climate control with rear vents and available heated and ventilated front seats and heated rear seats will keep everyone comfortable.
Why Buy a 2023 Chevrolet Blazer NOW from Mike Hovart Chevrolet?
Right now is the best time to buy a 2023 Chevrolet Blazer from Mike Hovart Chevrolet because new Chevrolet auto loan rates are at an all-time low. Our entire new Chevrolet inventory is online, so take a look at our selection ASAP and contact us when you want to take a test drive!
* EPA estimated for FWD.
+ Requires 3.6L engine and available Trailering Package. Maximum trailering ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The trailering capacity of your specific vehicle may vary. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can trailer.
Space To Spread Out.
With spacious seating for up to five and cargo room to spare, this sporty midsize SUV doesn’t compromise space for style.
Touch And Go.
The 10.2-inch diagonal HD color touch-screen serves as your command center for entertainment and connections. Standard Apple CarPlay® 1 and Android AutoTM 2 compatibility puts some of your favorite smartphone apps right on your Chevrolet Infotainment System3 display.
1. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay®, Siri, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
2. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. To use Android Auto on your car display, you’ll need an Android phone running Android 6 or higher, an active data plan, and the Android Auto app. Google, Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google LLC.
3. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
Start Your Engines.
– GM-estimated 29 MPG highway (FWD)
– 228 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque
– Standard on 2LT, 3LT and Premier
Available 3.6L V6
– GM-estimated 27 MPG highway (FWD)
– 308 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque
– Standard on RS, available on 3LT and Premier
Smart Safety Senses.
Blazer comes standard with Chevy Safety Assist, a suite of six advanced safety features, that work together to help you stay safe when you set out on the road.4
4. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.